Final Symposium of the CoPro project - 2-3 April 2020
The CoPro project will be successfully completed in April 2020. The goal of CoPro is to develop and demonstrate digital methods and tools for process monitoring and optimal operation of processing plants in a dynamically changing environment.
17 partners (producing companies, technology providing SMEs, universities and research institutes) jointly developed innovative solutions for improved cost efficiency and sustainability.
Find out more about CoPro results and about concepts for sustainable process industries at our final symposium!
The event will be organized by Covestro - online - on April 2-3, 2020.
Learn and discuss about:
* How can plant operators be supported to improve energy and resource efficiency?
* How can the operation and logistics of interconnected plants be optimized?
* How can complex make and pack processes be scheduled for maximum throughput and energy efficiency?
* How can innovative tools be integrated easily into the existing IT infrastructure?
* What is the contribution of digitalization and optimization to sustainable production, industrial symbiosis and circular economy?
Look into the future with representatives of
* the European Commission
* the SPIRE PPP
* the North-Rhine Westphalian Ministry for Economy, Innovation, Digitalization and Energy
and the Chief Technology Officer of Covestro, Dr. Klaus Schäfer.
We look forward to welcoming you!