The webinars "Chemical Engineering in the Plant of the Future" will be organized on Friday September 4th and 11th 2020.
The Topics are:
- Plant of the Future in the society
- New ways of process conception
- Profound shifts in operating processes
- Training and learning
Friday 4th September Programme 9:00 - 12:15 CEST:
- SFGP vision on the Plant of the Future
- Hubs for circularity
- Carbon neutrality: dream or reality ?
- New trends in process simulation: paving the way to digital twin
- Modular plants technology for chemical plants – status update & perspectives
- From machine learning to Artiﬁcial Intelligence for industrial applications
- Process Intensiﬁcation and electriﬁcation
Attendance is free.
Whether you are a professional working in chemical and process industries or in academia, if you are interested and curious to discover the future of Chemical Engineering, join, discuss and deepen your knowledge!