Interreg Central Europe programm is organising an Info Day event on the 4th call of Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE with a match-making event for the relevant beneficiaries between the two programmes. This call is focused on capitalising previous projects results and create new synergies between beneficiaries from both programmes in specific thematic topics including Industry 4.0/Advanced manufacturing.
The Info Day will take place at Covent Garden in Brussels, the 7th of May 2019. Beneficiaries interested in attending should register by 29 April by using this link.
An indicative programme of this event can be found here.
The Info Day will focus on supporting lead applicants, who have initial project ideas, in their matchmaking with relevant partners from H2020/FP7.
As a result of the Info Day, the candidate applicants and their potential partners will have:
- gained knowledge about the objective and procedures of the experimental fourth call
- gained knowledge about project ideas building on results and outputs of approved Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE projects
- started initial discussions about participating in a project proposal
At the same time, the Info Day will allow lead applicants to:
- present their project ideas and existing project results
- express their needs in terms of missing partners and results
- start discussions with potentially interested (FP7/H2020 or Interreg CE) organisations.
More information on the Call and on the Info Day can be found at the programme website.
Any questions could be addressed to the functional mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org