The BAMB -Buildings As Material Banks- Project Consortium has had the pleasure to host the Launch of its Stakeholder Network.
The first BAMB Stakeholder Network meeting introduced the project agenda and provided the opportunity to get involved by joining the Stakeholder Network.
The event was open for all stakeholders in the building and construction industry, interested in exchanging ideas and knowledge and discussing the information and data needs necessary to enhance the European knowledge base. The 240 participants represented a broad variety of stakeholders:
- producers / suppliers of building materials and installations
- construction and installation firms
- developers / property owners / facility managers
- architects / engineers / advisers
- logistics managers
- real estate consultants and building owners
- recycling and deconstruction companies
- policy makers