The 10th International Conference on Life Cycle Management “Building a Sustainable Future based on Innovation and Digitalization” will take place from 5th-8th September 2021 in Stuttgart, Germany.
The objective is to discuss and advance the implementation of Life Cycle approaches with a broad scope of:
- industry sectors: mobility, production, automation, building and construction, materials and manufacturing, etc.
- supply chain stages: supplier, enabler, OEM, user, recycler
- company sizes : SME, multinational company, industry organization
- sustainability focuses: system sustainability, product sustainability, corporate sustainability
- research activities: basic research, applied research, industry research
- stakeholders: NGOs, public institutions, politics