Innovation across Regions: Shaping Solutions for Resource Efficiency in Europe
To mark the end of a successful FP7 project, the project team of Chemical Regions for Resource Efficiency (R4R) will present its final findings and recommendations at its closing event on Wednesday, September 30, in Nice, France during the ECCE10 + ECAB3 + EPIC5 conference.
Gathering policymakers, regional experts, captains of industry and academia, this workshop will be an ideal place to hear the key learnings from the R4R project and an excellent discussion forum to exchange and discuss ideas on how chemical and related industries along their chemical value chains can be transformed into eco-efficient high-technologies solution providers.
- Learn about the role of regions in resources efficiency.
- Discuss with policy makers, industrial players, entrepreneurs and academia during our networking breaks.
- Engage in discussions during dedicated panel debates with mentors from our 4 flagships to implement recommendations towards a resource efficient Europe.
- Witness success stories with keynote speeches from representatives of our 6 European regions.
- Explore our exhibition space.
- Shape future prospects for the R4R flagship projects, including topics such as industrial symbiosis, education and bio SMEs.
Register now! Early-Bird rate for the first 150 persons who register at this link!
Don't forget your discount registration code: ECCE-CEFIC1
Please note that registration allows you to attend the entire ECCE 10 + ECAB 3 + EPIC 5 conference (taking place from 26th September to 1st October), not just the R4R workshop.
For more information, please email Jacques Komornicki, Cefic Innovation Manager.