Process Control & Industrial Automation Summit 2014
Process Control and Industrial Automation Summit 2014 will take place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 26-27 March 2014. The event will offer two days of interactive discussions, excellent networking opportunities and the very latest updates from the industry’s leading experts and executives around the globe.
Optimising the effectiveness of Process Control Systems is vital to improve quality, reliability and efficiency of operations. Leading organisations are focusing on optimising their process control systems and strategies for improved production results and productivity and improved ROI on their technology investments. Process Control and Industrial Automation Summit 2014 will bring practical insights into the latest strategies, tools, trends in process automation, control, network design and instrumentation to achieve maximise security, productivity and operational efficiency.
Through expert led presentations, case studies, panel discussions and interactive sessions, this event will take a close look into:
- Calculating ROI of process control upgrades to achieve improved systems reliability & efficiency
- Examining the use of advanced control methods in industrial applications
- Designing your alarm system effectively
- Securing integrated SCADA systems effectively
- Real time network monitoring and optimisation
- Optimising the performance of your plants' control systems
- Energy consumption optimisation
- Energy efficiency & corrosion prevention
- Designing a simple and effective Human Machine Interface
For more information and registration please visit http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/_crosslink/register.asp?intSitePageId=9238