Revised 2016-2017 Work Programme for “Nanotechnologies, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing and processing, biotechnology” published
On 25 July, the European Commission has adopted the revised Work Programme for 2017:
- New provisions have been added on “Open Access Data” for 2017 calls with an opening date on or after 26/07/2016
- Three “Coordination and Support actions” have been added, related to supply chains, Pilot projects and the potential industrial symbiosis in Europe
- Three new actions have been added, related to risk assessment of Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) projects, and on the dual use in KETs research
A detailed list of the main changes, the Work Programme, and the calls for proposals are published on the Participant Portal.
We would like to draw your attention to changes and updates in the SPIRE-2017 topics:
- Slight change in the SPIRE-12-2017 topic “Assessment of standardisation needs and ways to overcome regulatory bottlenecks in the process industry”.
- New SPIRE-13-2017 topic “Potential of Industrial Symbiosis in Europe”