World Circular Economy Forum 2017
Eight new SPIRE projects granted under the call CIRC1-2016 will kick off on the 6th of June during the World Circular Economy Forum 2017.
The event will be the kick-off for ten new circular economy projects funded through Horizon 2020. The EU invests more than EUR 80 million in these innovation actions as part of the EU's Circular Economy Action Plan.
- FiberEUse: Large scale demonstration of new circular economy value-chains based on the reuse of end-of-life fiber reinforced composites
- PAPERCHAIN: New market niches for the Pulp and Paper Industry waste based on circular economy approaches
- Ecobulk: Circular Process for Eco-Designed Bulky Products and Internal Car Parts
- CIRC-PACK: Towards circular economy in the plastic packaging value chain
- PlastiCircle: Improvement of the plastic packaging waste chain from a circular economy approach
- Systemic: Systemic large scale eco-innovation to advance circular economy and mineral recovery from organic waste in Europe
- PolyCE: Post-Consumer High-tech Recycled Polymers for a Circular Economy
- ZERO-BRINE: Re-designing the value and supply chain of water and minerals: a circular economy approach for the recovery of resources from saline impaired effluent (brine) generated by process industries
This ground-breaking event gathers together the most recognised experts and decision makers in the field.
Be at the epicentre of circular economy with 1,500 key people at Finlandia Hall in Helsinki, Finland, on 5-7 June 2017!