MEP-Scientist Pairing Scheme 2015
The Science and Technology Options Assessment unit of the European Parliament (STOA) is launching the third MEP-Scientist Pairing Scheme. The scheme aims to support the development of relationships between MEPs and scientists to improve access to scientific advice and deepen scientists’ understanding of the role of science in policy-making.
STOA is looking for a maximum of 60 scientists in these priority areas:
- Eco-efficient transport and modern energy solutions,
- Sustainable management of natural resources,
- Potentials and challenges of the Information Society,
- Health and life sciences,
- Science, technology and innovation policy.
Please note that the deadline for application is 31st of July 2015.