SPIRE will be presented at Vilnius Innovation Forum 2013
On December 4-6, 2013, the first Vilnius Innovation Forum 2013 “Innovation Drift” will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania. This Forum is an international event designed to create a high-level discussion platform about innovation, best practices and impact for European economy growth and well-being including the situation in various countries and regions (foremost, the Baltic Sea Region).
Business and science innovation leaders from all over Europe will share their insights on the role of innovation in Europe’s economy. The main topics of the forum are:
- European innovation policy and expectations from the new financial perspective HORIZON 2020,
- SMEs role in creating innovative Europe,
- Startups and entrepreneurship,
- Eco-innovations and green business models,
- Public and private partnership,
- Competitiveness of companies and development of clusters,
- Developing innovation eco-systems,
- Measuring innovation in small regions.
On the 5th of December, a session dedicated to the innovation in resource and energy efficiency in the process industries (SPIRE initiative) will be hosted. This session will include a presentation on Horizon 2020 programme and its support for innovation, as well as presentations on Association of Lithuanian Chemical Industry Enterprises and examples of Lithuanian business.
For more information about the Forum, please visit http://www.vif2013.com/.