Factories of the Future Conference 2016: Materialising Factories 4.0 will take place in Brussels on 15 & 16 September.
The conference will bring together Europe’s leading experts in industrial research and innovation to debate major priorities for the future of manufacturing in Europe.
This major conference will discuss and explore the following topics:
- Digital Technologies & the Factory Floor
- Energy & Material Efficiency
- Digital Technologies & Networked Factories
- Human-Centred Manufacturing
- Data Security, Liability & Integrity in Connected Factories
- Product Life-Cycle Management & Business Models in a Product-Service Economy
- Lightweight Components & High Precision Manufacturing
- High-Performance Computing & Simulation
- Additive Manufacturing & Advanced Joining Technologies
- Next Generation Robotics & Mechatronics in Manufacturing
The conference will also include one session where SPIRE project CONSENS will present impact and results.