Industrial Innovation Info Days, 3-4 October 2017
The European Commission is organising the industrial innovation information days 2017, with the support of the cPPPs and external stakeholders.
The purpose of this major event, which will gather more than 1000 participants, is to inform stakeholders about activities in the “Key Enabling Technologies” part of Horizon 2020.
The aim is to:
- build the basis for the future of industrial research in Europe
- inform relevant industrial technologies providers and users about EU activities in the field
- enhance cooperation among industrial stakeholders
The programme will include keynote addresses on current and future investments in EU research & innovation, as well as presentations on upcoming challenges in the area of Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Advanced Manufacturing and Processing, and Biotechnology.
The Info Days will also involve significant networking activities. During brokerage and matchmaking sessions, participants will have the opportunity to present their project ideas and meet potential partners from similar fields with a view to developing future project proposals.
Stakeholder Member States are involved in the organisation of the event and will be present to give concrete advice to potential Horizon 2020 applicants.
SPIRE BROKERAGE EVENT
A specific session dedicated to the SPIRE PPP will take place in the afternoons of 3 and 4 October. The first afternoon will be followed by a brokerage and networking event, supported by the SPIRE Association, during which interested stakeholders will have the opportunity to present their initial project ideas for the 2018-19 SPIRE and SPIRE-related calls and meet potential partners.
Should you be interested in presenting a project idea, please send an email to email@example.com by September 27, indicating your name, the name of your company, the title of your project and the reference of the call topic addressed. We strongly recommend to use this template to prepare your presentation.
Please note that registration for the Industrial Innovation Info Days and Bokerage events is mandatory and seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis!
PROJECT IDEAS - day 1
SPIRE 02 - 2018
- Revalorization of citrus peels through energy efficient technologies
- MicrloWave Plasma Torch heating units for gas-fired industrial furnaces
- MICROWAVES AS AN INNOVATIVE PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- HYBRID HEATING IN THE PROCESS INDUSTRY
SPIRE 03 - 2018
SPIRE 04 - 2019
- Membrane assisted Fatty acids/ fatty acid esters processing
- Development of new Thermosetting Resins from Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) and Polyurethane (PU) Waste
SPIRE 01 -2020
SPIRE 10 -2018
PROJECT IDEAS - day 2
- Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant
- Creating new plastic recycling processes
- LCA and operations research-based optimisation for circular economy: a value proposition