STYLE Insights - Using sustainability evaluation tools in industry project teams
STYLE focused on specific scenario: “A project team is evaluating options for a resource or energy improvement for their process or product and they need a pragmatic tool to check the broader sustainability implications of each technological solution”.
The STYLE Insight summaries highlight issues and recommendations of using sustainability evaluation tools in industry project teams:
- Simple, but not Simplistic - Challenges for qualitative sustainability assessments
- Working with Industrial Realities - Providing day-to-day value for industry project teams
- Transparency - Acknowledging limitations to move forward
- An Uncertain World - Bring certain of your knowledge and data uncertainties
- Aiding Decision Making - Integrating Sustainability through Stage-Gates
- An Ideal Toolkit Framework - A high-level STYLE view
The STYLE-Insights document is a pdf containing all of the Insights. Individual files are also available for each separate Insight.
Project website: www.spire2030.eu/style This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and Innovation programme under grant agreement No 636771.
Project completed Dec 2016 (newer tools/ methodologies may already exist).