A.SPIRE organises every third week of the month an added value webinar in which you will learn more about A.SPIRE's work and activities.
Our next webinar will be held October 2021. Interested? You may register to participate via this link.
Application for the A.SPIRE membership takes place in the following steps
1/ Provide contact details in the online form here below
2/ Complete the membership application form and upload it at the end of the online form below
3/ Download and sign two copies of the Memorandum of Understanding . Attach a scan of the MoU to the application form below and later sent it through regular courier for signature after approval of the A.SPIRE Board of Directors
4/ Each membership application has to be approved by the A.SPIRE Board of Directors
Any questions related to the membership can be sent to email@example.com or by phone +32 2 436 9613
There are four categories of membership that are detailed below. The annual membership fee depends on the type and size category that organizations belong to:
1/ Industry members:
- Large (headcount>5000 or turnover >1,5 bn €) - 10,000 €
- Intermediate (headcount 250-4999 or turnover 50 ml-1,5 bn €) - 7,500 €
- Medium (headcount 50-250 or turnover 10-50 ml €) - 5,000 €
- Small (headcount <50 or turnover <10 ml €) - 2,500 €
2/ Trade associations representing Industry - 5,000 €
3/ Research members:
- Large (headcount >250) - 2,500 €
- Small (headcount <250) - 1,000 €
4/ Associate members:
- Non-governmental organisations representing civil society; associations, clusters or similar that do not represent members working on process innovation; consultancies; public bodies which do not develop research – membership without a voting right - 1,000 €
Full membership of A.SPIRE can be found here.